lead support engineer for a financial technology company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Support Engineer with Lua or other scripting language experience, REST/SOAP API knowledge and experience with SQL to join our team.
The customer is a financial technology company founded in 2006 based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company provides technology to banks and merchants to make loans to consumers for home improvement, solar, healthcare and other purposes.
The nature of the product that candidate will be working with will require the learning of simple scripting logic like for creation of rules. Everything is based on Lua language, but any scripting language will be sufficient even Bash. There is a need for understanding basic principles of work with git and branching and merging strategy. There will be a need to create Test Plans for completed activities and communicate that to business.
- Rule manager or maintenance engineer to modify and create new business rules based on customer requirements
- Lua or other scripting language experience
- REST/SOAP API knowledge
- Experience with SQL
- Jenkins, Git, Bash experience
- Strong communication skills to be able to clarify requirements and talk directly to stakeholders
- English level - Intermediate at least
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience