lead ux designer for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead UX Designer to join our team.
- Plan and execute discovery actives for building a Dashboard portal for Cloud and Embedded & IOT Practice
- Communicate with deferent stakeholders up to VP level to gather requirements and identify current pain points
- Communicate with EPAM Data Owners to identify existing sources and its structure
- Create documentations to translate business, user and solution needs, incl RACI, user persona, use cases, KPI matrix, conceptual model, S2T, wireframe
- Provide data profiling to make sure existing data can be used for targeted KPIs and its dimensions
- Prioritize use cases and create a plan for further development
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Direct communication with stakeholders in English
- Presentation and pitch, advocacy for one’s ideas
- Visual research: moodboards, reference collection, CJM
- Visual design: composition, font hierarchy, color
- Experience with Figma: capable of creation of interactive prototypes of the visual concepts
- UI/UX skills, in order to contribute to the interface development of data products
- Diagram creation and analysis, infographics and data presentation skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.