Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead UX Designer to join our team.
The customer is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Some development teams and PMs are based in London.
- Capture user needs and partner requirements via research
- Rapidly iterate on design ideas and validate with users
- Provide detailed wireframes, clickable prototypes, and accompanying specs to implementation teams
- Proactively seek feedback from senior designers to ensure your designs are as polished as they can be
- Help govern the quality of our software by closely following and evangelizing our standards
- Collaborate within the UX team to help define and better our practice
- Work autonomously, efficiently, and with a positive personality
- 5+ years of UX design experience, creating and evolving software design for digital products and platforms
- BFA degree in HCI or a related field
- Portfolio samples that show deep UX thinking and sophisticated problem solving
- Candidates who proceed to in-person interviews will be required to perform a small UX design exercise, which they will then present to the team
- Application design, with a deep knowledge of standard UX methodologies
- Communication, with a proven ability to work with product and engineering to see designs accurately realized
- Public presentation to groups
- Performing your own research when required, particularly contextual inquiry to understand user journeys and basic usability testing for validation
- Sketch and Axure for wireframing and prototyping
- Quickly learning new concepts and moving decisively on what you’ve learned
- Collaboration with a low-ego approach to finding the best possible solutions
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- B2B offerings experience
- Enterprise desktop software experience
- Enterprise financial software experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.