go to search
lead ux designer for telecommunication company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead UX Designer for Telecommunication Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead UX Designer to join our team.
The client is delivering customer solutions - an eSports platform for tournament management that is responsive, scalable, and of the highest quality.
- Convert initial design concepts into a fully covered design prototype
- Collaborate closely with Business analysts and Engineers to define well-balanced design decisions
- Communicate with clients on requirement elicitation
- Present and communicate design decisions to the internal/external stakeholders
- Prepare concept validation plans (usability testing plans)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Good experience in presenting design ideas to key stakeholders
- Basic experience in prototyping tools such as Axure and Principle
- Advanced experience in Sketch or Figma
- Basic understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
nice to have
- Visual design
- Graphic design background
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals