manual tester for a healthcare company
We’re looking for a remote Manual Tester with 6+ months of QA experience, and experience in web testing to join our team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations. The client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors. They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS-based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on the AWS cloud.
Considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS-based solution, as well as the size and importance of the client, there is a tremendous opportunity for learning and growth here for the right individuals.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create manual test scenarios in RQM
- Create Automation script on Eggplant
- Release testing
- 6+ months of QA experience
- Basic knowledge of any programming language
- Basic knowledge of version control systems
- Experience in web testing
- Understanding different testing methodology, types
- Experience in front-end testing
- Experience with analyzing technical requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, RQM or similar test management tools
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, investigate root causes of bugs
- Ability to set own tasks and organize work efficiently
- Win32/64 based application hosted on premise
- UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.