manual tester for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Manual Tester with 6+ months of software development or testing experience and advanced Microsoft Excel skills to join our team.
The customer is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Its worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
- Ensure bug fixes are successfully tested
- Ensure new features and systems meet requirements
- Execute and maintain test cases
- Report discrepancies in the Tracking System
- Able to acquire knowledge of the business domain and offer co-leadership with Business Analysts on software deliveries
- Responsible for overall planning and execution of test plans / test cases for products and/or internal applications
- Able to research, learn and implementation new test methodologies and associated toolsets
- Reviews user documentation for accuracy and clarity
- Represent QA on cross-functional project teams
- Participate in specification document reviews
- Degree in Engineering/BSC/MSC in computer or business related field
- 6+ months of software development or testing experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ticket tracking software experience preferably TFS/ADO
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.