go to search
middle accessibility qa engineer for government
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Accessibility QA Engineer for Government
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Accessibility QA Engineer to join our team.
- able to work w/o supervision
- Accessibility testing
- Smoke/Regression testing, functional testing
- Analyzing requirements
- Test cases creation, adjustment and execution.
- Test report creation and presentation
- Communication with team
- Participate in Sprint planning, understand SCRUM
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Functional Testing
- Regression testing
- Functional Testing
- Accessibility Testing
nice to have
- Digital Asset Management
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.