go to search
middle android developer for a financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Android Developer for a Financial Company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Android Developer to become a part of the team.
- Creating features for new trading application
- Work closely with both client's development team and business representatives
- 2+ years of experience with Kotlin and Java for Android
- Very good knowledge of design patterns including IOC and MVVM
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming principles (OOP, OOD, SOLID)
- Very good communication and writing skills in English
- Experience in writing multithread application for mobile
- Knowledge of several android related tools and frameworks like Dagger, Jetpack, OkHTTP, RxJava, Retrofit
- Experience in writing unit tests and all related tools (Moquito, Roboelectric)
- Experience in writing ui tests with screenshot testing approach
- Experience with GIT
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Outstanding team working skills
- Ability to work autonomously
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.