middle android developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Android Developer to join our team.
Our customer offers a proven solution for helping employers reduce the total cost of healthcare. The Marathon Health approach integrates the best practices of onsite primary care, health assessment with risk identification, coaching and advocacy, and disease management for high-cost chronic conditions. The company supports its unique model with an eHealth Portal delivering medical content, interactive diet and fitness tools, a personal health record, and an electronic medical record to manage care.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Fixing bugs and improving application performance
- Supporting development during all phases of the SDLC
- 2+ years of mobile development experience
- Experience with Android Java, Kotlin
- Experience with Agile
- Knowledge and practical experience working with mobile specificity of ample device matrix
- Ability to read, understand and follow engineering practices, processes and tools
- Ability to read and understand backend communication protocols used for integration
- English level B2+