go to search
middle angular developer for media company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle Angular Developer for Media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Angular Developer to join our team.
- Participation in Agile processes including daily stand-up, iteration pre-planning and planning, story tasking
- Write new software or make modifications to existing software in accordance with Agile stories. Unit tests will be written as well
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines
- Interact with the Version 1 Agile Project Management tool to access stories and acceptance tests, to create and update development tasks, and to accurately record work status and effort
- The software written will enhance and create user interfaces and middle-tier logic for an Editorial tool used by internal TR attorney/editors. The middle-tier APIs and logic will add, update, or remove information from an Oracle database.
- Interact with TR developers, TR QED and EPAM QED staff, and TR attorney/editors (users of the software) to communicate status, clarify your understanding of requirements, answer questions, and to raise and resolve issues
- Clear and concise English communications, including verbal, instant messenger, e-mail, and written documentation
- 2+years of Angular experience
- JQuery experience
nice to have
- Java experience
- Spring experience
- Hibernate experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals