middle application support engineer for an animal health company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Application Support Engineer with experience in managing and enhancing cloud environments to join our team.
The customer is an American pharmaceutical company that produces medicines and vaccinations for pets and livestock.
The aim of the project is to establish an operational Cloud HPC cluster to support the customer’s computational sciences group.
- Setting up Cloud infrastructure in accordance with the architecture blueprints and best practices (using IaaC approach)
- Setting up CI/CD infrastructure for scientific application build and setup
- Performing Application Installation, Compiling, Configuration and Integration with Cluster
- Involving in Cluster, Scientific Application Support
- Performing optimization
- Experience in managing and enhancing cloud environments
- Experience with HPC (SGE)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good knowledge of and practice using IaaC Approach
- Knowledge of Web Servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery
- Understanding of IAM & SSO
- Familiarity with applications and license management (Ansible, FlexLM, EasyBuild)
- Scientific applications background
- English level B1+