middle automation tester for a government company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation tester to join our team.
- Define overall QA automation strategy and design of tests/frameworks
- Define, develop, and maintain Smoke and Regression test suites
- Create reusable components in the framework
- Maintain testing framework
- Develop automation to execute on mobile devices – tablets, phones
- Integrate automation suite into software build and deployment tools and processes
- Perform root cause analysis for defects related to automation test failures and assign to SCRUM teams for fixes
- Manage execution of automation in test environments, work with environment team to ensure that automated tests execute successfully in all environments
- Analyzing requirements
- Test report creation and presentation
- Communication with team
- Participate in Sprint planning, understand SCRUM
- 2+ years of experience in Automated Testing
- Cypress/webdriver.io, PACT
- Experience in Storybook
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience in Contentstack
- Knowledge of Azure
- Knowledge of GitHub
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.