go to search
middle automation tester for a technology company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle Automation Tester for a Technology Company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Work in cross-location team including workers from customer side
- Provide UI and backend manual testing
- Create automated e2e tests
- Create automated API tests via Postman
- Create Bug reports and verify them
- Participate in daily meetings and discussions
- Analyze test reports in build pipelines and support the stability of tests
- 2+ years of experience as an Automation Tester
- Experience in working in distributed teams and understanding of Agile processes and tools
- Experience with testing web applications from UI and Backend perspective
- Experience with API testing (Postman)
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals