middle automation tester in js for an automotive company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in JS to join the team.
The customer is an international multi-brand company that includes auto auctions and wholesale services, financial services, media, and software. It is the only company in the world that offers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer - from inventory and marketing to sales and service.
- Test Automation Framework development and maintenance
- Port over existing tests to new solution and restructuring them
- Build stable integration test package
- Fill in gaps in test coverage and add new scenarios
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Development team in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Bring ideas regarding test / code design
- 2+ years of experience as an Automation Tester in JS
- Able to maintain and develop scenarios for UI and API test automation by using BDD approach
- Experienced in creating BDD design, usage WebDriver and familiar with building architecture behind that
- Experience with creating high-quality test documentation
- Familiar with building and maintaining test suites, test cases, defects
- Good communication skills. English: B2 or higher. Able to propose new ideas
- Experienced in Scrum