go to search
middle automation tester in js for retail company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Automation Tester in JS for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Automation Tester in JS to join our team.
- Define, document, and maintain quality assurance plans and test cases by analyzing business and technical requirements
- Log and track application issues in agile backlog for the development team to address
- Work within a team to manage testing in an agile environment
- Develop and maintain test automation tools, test data, frameworks, and infrastructure
- Execute automated system and integration tests to ensure software meet quality standards
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment
- Provide technical estimates related to testing
- 2+ years of Automated Testing in JS experience
- Experience with writing scalable end to end test cases
- Experience testing web applications
- Experience developing automated system and performance tests
- Intermediate level knowledge of a QA tools like Selenium and Puppeteer for web-based UI validation
- Intermediate knowledge of a Version Control system (Git, GitHub, etc.)
- Beginner level knowledge of a test case management tool (such as Jira, Azure DevOps, HP Quality Center, etc.)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.