middle automation tester in .net for a media company
We’re looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in .NET with 2+ years of QA experience, API, and WebAutomation expertise to join our team.
The client is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that operates in complex arenas — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and faces increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every industry.
- Implement tests using new automation framework
- Be responsible for test processes in team; including test case management and test automation work planning
- Write tests on different levels of test pyramid
- Work in Agile/SCRUM process. Using Azure DevOps for SDLC
- Be responsible for testing infrastructure (most likely in Azure)
- Work directly with customers on understanding the work items
- Work in agile teams on Scrum process
- Functional Testing when required
- Managing Test Automation framework (3ETAF, Selenium, CodedUI, etc.) - several different options are used across project
- Test Automation day-to-day activities
- Planning and executing Hardening phase before releases
- Manage work items status in TFS
- Environment provisioning when needed, work on build/release definitions
- Core product is a web application with multiple complex Business objects that have lifecycle and ability for customizations. There are multiple integrations with other in-house and 3rd party products
- 2+ years of QA experience
- Experience with Test processes and artifacts
- Test automation expertise in .NET (API, Services, WebAutomation)
- Experience in managing test environments
- English level proficiency B1
- SQL Server
- Custom made TA framework (3E TAF) based on Coded UI, Selenium, etc.
- Angular 6+
- Azure services
- Azure provisioning
- Performance profiling (Windows, SQL Server)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.