middle automation tester in python for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with strong fluency in Linux environments, good understanding on computer network and familiar with middleware systems to join our team.
The customer is a California-based private cloud solutions company focused on secure file sharing and collaboration. Users are able to access, edit, and share enterprise content from any device while maintaining compliance and security.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA & System teams to develop effective Test plan and strategies
- Execute System and Integration testing and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work across teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC
- Other ad-hoc duties related to Automation, QA and Testing
- Strong fluency in Linux environments is a must
- Good understanding on computer network
- Strong fluency in scripting using Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Familiar with VMware, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or other virtualization
- Familiar with middleware systems (DB Management, Job Queue)
- Willing to learn new technology
- Experience in QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Working knowledge of Test and Project Management software, Version Control System (such as TestRail, Jira, git)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Automation Tester or similar role
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.