middle automation tester in python for a telecommunications company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Python to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Building and maintaining a scalable test automation framework for critical video infrastructure
- Assessing the best fit for purpose solutions and SW libraries and where needed develop a custom-tailored solution
- Building interfaces to extend the integration of test and development environments and test software with the automation tool
- Building and delivering a testing setup, enabling the different teams to scale up the Video Headend infrastructure efficiently with a high focus on remote accessibility, scalability, robustness, and reliability
- Supporting the Video Headend team in delivering services to stakeholders by automating the environments and activities wherever possible
- Staying up to date with industry best practices around methodologies and technologies to advise QA and integration teams on tool
- Implementing QA within the project
- Working with Video Headend requirements to cover the main functionalities
- 2+ years of Automated Testing in Python experience
- Experience with Jenkins as a code approach, DSL jobs construction on Groovy
- Experience with Python, SQL, HTTP
- Experience with UNIX, Linux user
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket
- Experience in using Remote Development with PyCharm using Docker and Vagrant
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, namely Scrum approach
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC (Development and Testing Life Cycles)
- Knowledge of estimations techniques
- English level B2+
- Experience in the video domain
- Experience with test, dev infrastructure support
- Knowledge of Networking
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.