middle automation tester in python for media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 2+ years of experience in test automation in Python and experience in manual testing to join our team.
The client is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that operates in complex arenas — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and faces increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every industry.
- Test backend services
- Design test plans and cases, execute both manual and automation tests, and report back to the team
- Review requirements and software design specifications and software implementation, give team QA’s feedback
- Create new automated test cases using Python/Robot Framework
- Enhance existing backend automation suit and create new automated test cases using Python
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Work in an Agile team, to provide QA feedback including test status, test progress, product quality, and process quality
- Partnership with Developers to build automation solution in a CI/CD pipeline in a fast pace release cycle, reduce human errors
- Solid skill in test methodologies, test planning, test cases design, identify software defects and debugging
- 2+ years of experience test automation in Python
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience with test backend services
- Experience in backend automation testing
- Experience working in Agile team (Kanban/Scrum)
- Experience with CI/CD and tool (Jenkins)
- Experience with AWS, FTP, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with Relational DB and Non-Relational DB
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience with Robot Framework
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.