middle azure developer for a pharmaceutical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Azure Developer to join the team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Configure infrastructure logging/monitoring and alerting using Kusto Queries
- Develop and maintain an Azure based cloud Products with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps, YAML, Terraform, ARM Templates
- Write code using scripting languages PowerShell/Bash
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience in Scripting and MS Azure
- Practical experience with broad range of Azure services: Storage, Database, Cognitive Services, App Services, Azure Key Vault, Cognitive Services, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure VM, VNet, Policies etc
- Scripting using PowerShell/Bash, Infrastructure deployments following IAC method
- Understanding of basic networking and hybrid public cloud design concepts
- Familiar with using containers
- Understanding of Azure Active Directory, Azure AD B2C Concepts
- Good understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery concepts for infrastructure
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiar with agile (i.e., scrum, Kanban.) methodologies and comfortable with working as part of an agile team
- Understanding concept of products and the importance of customer needs
- Able to write the technical/user documentation
- Able to collaborate efficiently and communicate clearly
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.