go to search
middle azure developer for an energy company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle Azure Developer for an Energy Company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Azure Developer to join the team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Define, measure, and maintain SLIs, SLO, both in PROD & NON-PROD
- Tracking, Responding and Resolution of being assigned User Tickets and Alerts
- Create new observability and monitor capabilities and visualizations
- Program applications monitoring and alerting
- Prepar and perform stress tests
- Automate manual processes in the CI/CD pipelines
- Create Playbook if they don't exist
- Automate Playbooks
- Automate Alerts to Auto Healing as defined with each Program
- Configurate/reconfigurate the system
- Follow up and keep the Operational Readiness documentation updated.
- 2+ years of experience as an Azure Developer
- Advanced level knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps as main CI/CD tool
- Able to understand and maintain groovy code (most of automatization written with Gradle)
- Experience with Scripting (Bash/PowerShell)
- Linux troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Observability toolsets
- Understanding of SLI/SLO concept
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals