go to search
middle azure developer for energy company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Azure Developer For Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Azure Developer to join our team.
- Write, modify, and troubleshoot module to deploy resources using Terraform, IAC
- Working on Stories assigned in Azure DevOps as per agile process
- Creating new observability and monitoring capabilities and visualizations
- Program applications monitoring and alerting
- Preparing and performing stress tests
- Automating manual processes in the CI/CD pipelines
- Creating of Playbook if they don't exist
- Automating of Playbooks
- Automating of Alerts to Auto Healing as defined with each Program
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud.Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps as the main CI/CD tool
- Experience with Terraform, ARM, IAC
- Experience with Observability toolsets, Prometheus, and Grafana; with knowledge of jaeger, Kali, and Loki as an advantage.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Helm as well
- Knowledge of Scripting (bash/PowerShell)
- Knowledge of SLI/SLO concept
- Knowledge of Golang and Angular
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.