middle backend developer for a fintech company
Currently, we are hiring a strong and passionate remote Middle Backend Developer with 6+ years of software development experience who will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering the next generation of products and features for our digital assets business.
The customer is a technology and digital asset company that provides software-as-a-service, brokerage, exchange, and insured custody services for institutions and professional investors.
- Drive key design and architecture decisions across teams
- Design, implement, test, ship, maintain and improve software for our digital assets business
- Work with other developers, product owners and the DevOps team to deliver software to production
- Produce, implement and document detailed designs that meet the requirements in terms of functionality, performance, scalability and security
- Deliver and execute detailed test plans to ensure the quality of the features
- Develop and improve our CI/CD workflow, tools and processes
- Efficiently troubleshoot, identify root causes and resolve issues
- Keep up to date with the best engineering practices and new technologies
- 6+ years of experience designing, implementing and shipping software
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Experience building backend systems with one or more programming languages such as Java, JS/Node.js, Golang, Python, Kotlin, Rust or other
- Passion for technology with a strong desire to learn and improve
- Good communication skills
- English level proficiency B1
- Deep knowledge in Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience or familiarity with blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, digital assets
- Experience or familiarity with financial systems
- Experience developing scalable systems on AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms
- Experience with CI/CD, containerization, telemetry, monitoring and alerting
- EPAM tools - Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, ReportPortal, MS Teams and Slack
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.