middle big data devops engineer for a multinational television company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Big Data DevOps Engineer with practical experience in support & development for relational database systems to join our team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Helping provide support & engineering services for MySQL Aurora-based systems
- Helping the data services team with support and automation
- Communicating with the customer
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Practical experience in support & development for relational (MySQL, RDS PostgreSQL) database systems
- Practical experience with Linux systems
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins, GitLab
- Clear understanding of AWS cloud infrastructure
- Good communication skills
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Airflow and Snowflake
- Experience with or willingness to study Amazon MySQL Aurora