middle big data engineer for a business services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Big Data Engineer with 2+ years of experience in Data Analytics to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The focus of the project is the migration and refactoring of existing applications to a special platform. The main task is to enable the production of valuable business insights.
- Understand requirements, clarify with BA and data analysts when necessary
- Automating data ingestion processes
- Enhance data sets by creating automated match rules
- Automating data pre-processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity
- Developing ETL transformations for data from various data sources (IQUVIA, SCOUT, SAP, unstructured files)
- Working in a feature team of developers and test engineers, deliver results every sprint in accordance with sprint and release plans; report about activities via agreed project tools, timely report about risks/issues/dependencies, apply efforts to resolve and move the work forward
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- Strong skills in Big Data - ETL, Spark, Databricks, Redshift, S3, Python, SQL
- Proficient working in AWS cloud environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team of professionals, which may include not only EPAM colleagues, but also client’s engineers and managers as well as third-party vendors
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.