middle big data engineer for commercial banking company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Big Data Engineer to join our team.
- To help implement development process inside the team
- Work closely with DevOps team in order to improve CI/CD tools and processes continuously
- Help QA auto team to work using “In Sprint testing” approach
- Improve and develop architecture of the solution together with Solution Architect
- Design, develop and support each layer of ETL solution: extract the data from the various data sources (for example different databases, cloud services, data files, FTP, XML, text files and so on), consolidate and clean up the data
- Analyze source data and wrap it with some metadata, do data transformations (as data type conversion, standardization of data), load it to Data Warehouse in the faster manner and reporting about data load results/issues
- Design, develop, support and improvement of DWH model
- Read, analyze and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong team leader, experience in leading development team for big data projects
- Good understanding and implementation of software development lifecycle and methodologies such as Agile / Waterfall
- CI tools integrations experience: Sonar, artifactory, GitLab etc
- Experience in Unit and integration testing for components
- Understanding of good EngX practices and experience in implementation and establishing development process
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with customer without supervision for requirements clarification, discussion daily activities and issues
- Hands on experience, expert in Spark, Python, SQL, Aiflow
- Understanding of main Architecture concepts for data platforms based on cloud
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.