middle business analyst
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our global team.
The customer is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies. It collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide.
- Evolve hands-on project-specific analytical approach
- Discover and migrate data & business rules from IBM mainframe to Google Cloud Platform
- Based on info from customer SMEs, design data-driven case analysis of legacy software
- Transform low-level pseudocode to human-readable business rules
- Ramp-up and maintain offshore systems analysts' competency via: prescreening candidates via test tasks results review; technical interviews for handpicked experts; competency-specific onboarding, training, and coaching
- Coordinate analysts' effort in: managing relevant workload; keeping the necessary and consistent level of detail; maintaining traceability between input/output artifacts; enriching and maintaining competency knowledgebase; adhering to strict security standards of the Customer
- Creating documentation from scratch
- Writing user stories (including acceptance criteria)
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Analytical mindset - focused on details and steady perseverance
- Excellent verbal and written skills with internal and external customers
- Detail oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task
- Available for travel: initial 3-4 weeks, then up to 2 weeks per 2 months
- Team-building and conflict resolution skills
- Experience as a technical mentor
- Understanding of SDLC
- Relational databases querying
- Computer Science or other technical background
- Proven experience of Systems/Business analyst on a big legacy system
- Software development experience
- Domain knowledge of US Consumer Credit Reports
- Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- Scrum, Kanban, SAFe frameworks;
- Finance Fraud detection domain knowledge
- Google Cloud Platform concepts
- Big data querying
- Python coding
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.