middle business analyst for a business services company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team remotely.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine the feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time, and resources to deploy solutions
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high-level functional solution
- Develop project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in the specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications, and testing & validation. Support validation and testing (OQ, PQ, UAT...)
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose.
- Support super user training
- Keep abreast with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security)
- Keep abreast with industry best practices in leveraging technologies for the business and with regulatory environments/requirements if applicable.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
- Activities include data profiling, requirements engineering, elaboration of use cases, and quality assurance of data. This list is not exhaustive.
- A university degree equivalent to BS / MS level in Computer or Life Sciences
- Experience of 6+ years as a Business Analyst with a strong track record as a Business Analyst, including business process reengineering, user requirements gathering and documentation techniques, workshop facilitation techniques, and change management
- Practical experience with Data Analytics and SQL specifically
- DWBI knowledge and practical skills
- Excellent verbal, written & communication skills in English
- To be service-oriented professional
- To be passionate about the data, insights & analytics
- To be customer-oriented, by effectively listening, anticipating customer offers, and sharing customers concerns
- In-depth knowledge of Novartis tools like CLARIS, ServiceNow, SharePoint, etc.
nice to have
- 2+ years of experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferably in the commercial IT function
- Experience with Commercial Market Data is a plus (IMS, IQVIA specifically)
- Data science
- Agile, team coordination