go to search
Middle C++ Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle C++ Developer to join our global team
- Work well in a collaborative, highly cross-functional and fast paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in C++ Development
- 2+ years of professional experience with at least half a year of experience in the touch sensing industry
- BS in CE/EE/Physics
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following: C/C++/Objective-C
- Experience in one or more source control systems like Git/SVN
- Experience in product design of an electronic system and/or knowledge of touch sensing systems
- Experience with processing data using tools like MATLAB
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.