middle cloud engineer for energy company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Cloud Engineer to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Write, modify, and troubleshoot module to deploy resources using Terraform, IAC
- Working on Stories assigned in Azure DevOps as per agile process
- Creating new observability and monitoring capabilities and visualizations
- Program applications monitoring and alerting
- Preparing and performing stress tests
- Automating manual processes in the CI/CD pipelines
- Creating of Playbook if they don't exist
- Automating of Playbooks
- Automating of Alerts to Auto Healing as defined with each Program
- 2+ years of experience with Azure
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes
- Good understand of Helm
- Azure DevOps as main CI/CD tool knowledge
- Experience with Terraform, ARM, IAC
- Understanding of Linux
- Scripting (bash/PowerShell) knowledge
- Experience with Observability tools
- Understanding of SLI/SLO concept
- Python experience
- Nice to have working knowledge of Golang and Angular
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.