go to search
middle cloud platform developer for retail company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Cloud Platform Developer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Cloud Platform Developer to join our team.
- Responsible for the development lifecycle, specifically for release build & deploy, process automation and continuous integration for application development of overall CTC stack
- Design and build high performance pipelines by applying IAAC practices
- In charge of development build environments and tools
- Coordinate and closely collaborate with customer's infrastructure team in order to manage and keep alive complex solutions
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Highly skilled DevOps/CI/CD engineer with at least 2 years of experience
- Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- Azure DevOps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions
- Git, Jenkins (Shared Libraries), Sonar
- Experience with building application pipelines
- Linux, Ansible
- Experience with monitoring (NewRelic, Zabbix) and logging tools (Sumologic)
- Experience with virtualized environment
- Experience with CI/CD for FE frameworks (React.js)
- Degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
- Solution Architect / DevOps Engineer certification is an advantage
- Strong coding capability with at least one of the following languages: Python, Groovy, Ruby, Perl
- Experience with Redis
- Understanding of load balancing concepts, experience with Nginx, Apache, F5
- Basic knowledge related to Blue/Green, Canary deployment approach
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team Player
- Service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.