middle data quality engineer for a social networking company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Data Quality Engineer with SQL skills to join our team.
The customer is an American online social media and social networking service.
- Create test plan and strategy
- Design, document and execute test plans, test scenarios and scripts for:
- Write test reports
- Provide ad-hoc analysis (writing complex SQL queries)
- Communicate with the customer
- Analyze requirements
- SQL skills
- Data warehousing/ETL testing experience
- Dashboard testing experience
- Basic knowledge of data modeling and ETL processes
- English level proficiency B1
- Hands-on experience and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Python skills
- Presto query engine experience
- Tableau desktop/server experience
- Big Data: Hadoop/Hive/PrestoDB
- DBs: MySQL, Oracle, Scuba in-memory DB
- VCS: Mercurial
- CDM (DDT) - Central Data Manager, Scheduled Jobs Monitor
- DB UI, Ent UI, iData
- VS Code
- Bento/Jupyter notebook
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.