go to search
middle data software developer for commercial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Data Software Developer For Commercial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Data Software Developer to join our team.
- Day to day operation of the Denodo (data virtualization) platform
- Creation, configuration, security, and maintenance of Denodo Virtual DataPort and clusters
- Database (Denodo Virtual Databases), User, and Role Management
- Management of Active Directory (AD) groups, AWS Security Groups, and SSL Certs to control access to data and tools
- Work with Denodo Solution Manager to control logging (including storage and query)
- Troubleshoot performance or behavior issues including root-cause analysis and remediation steps.
- Automate regular administration activities
- Platform monitoring, with support from cloud monitoring team.
- Environment lifecycle deployments from Dev to UAT to Production
- Managed code releases via CI/CD using GIT
- Platform upgrades, backup, load balance, disaster recovery
- Vendor communications (support tickets, health checks, roadmaps)
- Define guiderails, processes and policy and drive their adoption as organizational best practice.
- Maintain admin handbook, diagrams, and other documentation artifacts related to platform capabilities and usage
- 2+ years of industry experience in data engineering, business intelligence, platform administration, or related field with a track record of operating complex software platforms.
- Specific experience with Denodo
- Excellent communication for interfacing with developers, users, infrastructure teams, architects, and platform vendors
- Experience with software deployment, SQL, data management
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.