middle database developer for a financial information company
We’re looking for a remote Middle Database Developer with 3+ years of experience working with Oracle databases and experience in Database design and programming to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
We are looking for a person that wants to contribute to a robust team of developers and continuously deepen their skills. The main pool of tasks is associated with the development and support of Data and Analytic financial applications.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining database tables, stored procedures, and supporting objects
- Working with data architecture team to provide operational support, resolving recurring problems
- Documenting database topology, architecture, processes and procedures
- Developing SQL queries and supporting ad hoc requests for data
- Identifying inefficiencies in the database platform and providing solutions to the management
- Developing analytical skills to resolve technical problems
- 3+ years of Oracle databases experience
- 3+ years of experience in Database design and programming
- Experience in Database development, performance tuning and optimization
- Experience in troubleshooting, debugging and optimizing data and analytic applications
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases, ETL processes, replication, shell scripting on Linux and other modern technology platforms Unix/Linux scripting
- Hands on knowledge of relational database design and development (SQL, stored procedures, data modeling) and understanding of NoSQL databases
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually with a self-starter ("can do") attitude
- English level B2+
- Experience in the finance industry or knowledge of financial products
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.