middle dell boomi developer for medical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Dell Boomi Developer to join our team.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the end-to-end development in an Enterprise environment of the defined integration architecture designs and patterns, ranging from file-based to microservices within Enterprise Digital transformations based on Dell Boomi, Open-source API Java-based frameworks, Salesforce API ecosystem, and Amazon web services.
The Candidate will provide development leadership and collaborate with architectural solution decisions, guiding the development and implementation of the development integration strategy, and exposure to Salesforce, and account-based marketing automation and event-driven products as nice to have.
- End-to-end Integration software development in Enterprise environment
- Perform systems and data analysis, contribute to architecture data integration and workflow design, testing, customisation, and documentation
- Provide integration leadership; mentoring, coaching, and educating team on best practices in integration design and software development
- Evaluate impact of architectural design decisions with development proof of concepts
- Document and maintain up-to-date design and development deliverables
- 2+ years of Data Software Engineering experience
- Hands-on Dell Boomi Integration Platform development and deployment experience (atoms, molecules, and atmosphere development)
- Groovy/Java technology stack background
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices Architecture and Business Process Modelling experience
- APIs, JSON, JMS, ESB/SOA, SQL, JAVA, XML/XSLT/XSD, FTP, messaging, and Web Services
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of integration patterns and best practices
- Agile, and use of agile management tools
- Event-driven and technology connector development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter: demonstrates initiative and accountability to deliver on-time outcomes
- Fluent English (B2+)
- Certified Boomi Professional Developer with Boomi Certifications
- Exposure to Open-source API Java-based frameworks
- Cloud technology experience preferable AWS
- Exposure to automated testing and CI/CD tools and processes
- Salesforce API ecosystem
- Salesforce, Marketo, Cevent and Magento integration experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.