middle developer in python.core for a retail company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Developer in Python.Core to join our global team.
The customer is a retailer of branded footwear and apparel. The company offers men, women, and children shoes, clothing, and accessories including sportswear for football, tennis, golf, running, basketball, and training purposes.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 2+ years of professional software development experience in Python or Golang
- Working experience developing and using RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, DynamoDB, EMR) or other public cloud services (Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Professional experience with Kubernetes
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in technical and non-technical areas
- Basic understanding about machine learning concepts, theory and application
- Being a good team player
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Scala
- Knowledge of Spark, Terraform
- Experience with Airflow, ArgoCD
- Understanding of Kubeflow, Tensorflow
- Knowledge of Pytorch
- Familiar with AWS SageMaker
- Understanding of R or Databricks ecosystem
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.