go to search
middle devops developer for EPAM
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle DevOps Developer for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle DevOps Developer to join our team.
- Designing cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable and highly available on AWS
- Working collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Providing, configuring and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensuring configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Troubleshooting problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Building and maintaining operational tools for deployment, monitoring and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- 2+ years of experience with Containerization and Orchestration with Docker, Lambda, ECS/Fargate
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Docker
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Experience with Grafana
- A solid foundation of networking and Linux/Windows administration
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- B2 level of English
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.