go to search
middle devops engineer for a digital marketing company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle DevOps Engineer for a Digital Marketing Company
We’re looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of experience in building and deploying pipelines for Linux and Windows environments using Spinnaker, Containers, Amazon Cloud, EKS/ECS, and Terraform to join our team.
The customer is a digital marketing platform for purchasing tickets for sports and entertainment events in the US, and worldwide.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the setup of pipelines on a Spinnaker for various applications (10-15).
- Work closely with the SysOps and Development Teams to create a deployment pipelines using Spinnaker for existing/new sites and services
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Hands on experience with Spinnaker
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- CI/CD experience
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with any cloud provider (ideally with AWS)
- Experience with docker (deploy image)
- English B1+
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.