middle devops engineer for a publishing company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join the global team.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Support an Agile team in maintaining CI/CD process on the team level
- Help in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of .NET Core and Python microservices in cloud environment
- Help in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of third-party services that are related to those microservices
- Help in applying test automation ad static code analysis into the CI/CD pipelines
- Align with project-wise TechOps/DevOps solutions and apply them on the team level
- Contribution into general solutions code (IaC, CI/CD, Quality Controls)
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in investigation and modification of already built AWS infrastructures
- Experience in maintaining ON-PREMISE Kubernetes and EKS/AKS infrastructures
- Understanding and practical experience in maintaining AWS VPCs
- Experience in creating and maintaining deployments in Kubernetes/EKS/AKS infrastructures
- Experience in deploying and maintaining Elasticsearch
- Experience in maintaining Kafka or equivalent solution
- Valid AWS certificate
- Experience in building AWS infrastructures
- Experience in building Kubernetes/EKS/AKS infrastructures
- Experience in Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience in deploying and maintaining graph databases
- Experience in writing production code (.Net Core/Java/Python)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.