middle devops engineer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The client is the United Kingdom's largest multi-channel retailer of trade tools, accessories, and hardware products, a part of the international home improvement company, with over 1,200 stores in 10 countries in Europe.
- CI/CD pipelines creation using Jenkins and/or GitLab CI
- Integration with different SAST and DAST tools (SonarQube, Qualys, Snyk, DefectDojo, etc.)
- Collaboration with performance testing, test automation and security teams
- Participation in making arch decisions
- Solution investigation
- Proposing improvements
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps automation
- 1+ year experience in Scrum processes
- Production experience with: Jenkins, Jenkins pipelines, Git, Docker, Linux
- Understanding of Kubernetes
- Supporting Java based applications
- Being a team player, reliable and responsible person, proactive and quick learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience with AWS, Groovy, Sonarqube, Bash, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Selenium/Solenoid
- Knowledge of GitLab CI, Network
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.