middle devops engineer for a retail & distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer for a Retail & Distribution company for our team.
The customer is a retailer of branded footwear and apparel. The company offers men, women, and children shoes, clothing, and accessories including sportswear for football, tennis, golf, running, basketball, and training purposes.
- to learn new technologies, share knowledge and learn from others;
- to work on challenging tasks if necessary and look for opportunities to help others, who may not be part of your team;
- to design and build large-scale software and/or data architecture;
- to develop and use RESTful APIs.
- 2+ years of experience in software development in Python or Golang;
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented programming ;
- Working experience developing and using RESTful APIs;
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, DynamoDB, EMR) or other public cloud services (Google, Microsoft, etc.);
- Professional experience with Kubernetes;
- Hands-on experience in designing and building large-scale software and/or data architecture;
- Willingness to learn other programming languages;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in technical and non-technical areas;
- Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Being a good team player.
- Hands-on experience using any of following technologies: Scala, Spark, Terraform, Airflow, ArgoCD, Kubeflow, Tensorflow, Pytorch, AWS SageMaker, R or Databricks ecosystem.
- Knowledge about machine learning (concepts and application).
- Knowledge of:
- R Language
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.