middle devops engineer for a retail & distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer for a Retail & Distribution company for our team.
The customer is a tech company that provides an e-commerce to customers and vendors. Today it is Turkey's leading e-commerce company and one of the leading global platforms.
The project is one of the leading R&D centers. It is last-mile delivery solution, instant grocery and food delivery through its own courier network, digital wallet, consumer-to-consumer channel and many other services. The customer is scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets.
- Continuously improving and applying technical skills on various platforms.
- Following new technologies and improve existing platform to improve the customers’ platform experience and scale.
- Monitoring and analyzing high traffic business and web applications.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of basic networking, TCP/UDP connections, LANs, VLANs
- Experience with private or public cloud technologies (Openstack, AliCloud, AWS, vCloud, Azure)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies - Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Consul, Vault
- Knowledge of one or more of the following scripting languages - Bash, Python, GoLang
- Knowledge of one or more of the following configuration tools - Ansible, Saltstack, Chef
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and methodologies
- Patch management of operating systems and applications
- Being an Agile minded team player, having good communication skills
- Eagerness on self-improvement, open-minded, future-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Be passionate for developing well-architected, innovative, and elegant software tools and services
- Technical English proficiency is a must
- Preferably experienced in web sites that work under high user loads