middle devops engineer for a travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer to become a part of the team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
- Contribute to migration from Heroku to AWS
- Plan and implement environments for the development team following the Infrastructure-as-a-code approach
- Create automation scripts and configurations for service
- Setup a CI/CD Pipeline From Scratch
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Solid knowledge of AWS platform - including but not limited to S3, ECS, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache/Redis, API Gateway, Lambda, KMS, Certificate Manager, CloudWatch
- Strong IaC (Infrastructure-as-code) skills using AWS CLI, AWS CloudFormation/Terraform
- Expertise in Jenkins and Gitlab CI/CD
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Above all, “automate everything mindset"
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.