middle devops engineer for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics that helps to increase the pace of innovation.
- Automating different aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC) - version control management, pull requests, dependency management, versioning, tagging, deployment, staging
- Maintaining and configuring a TeamCity CI server
- Creating backups and being prepared to restore from backup
- Promoting use of templates and TeamCity DSL
- Creating or modifying jobs on a TeamCity CI server
- Maintaining legacy applications build
- Collaborating with the Development team to evolve existing Release Engineering tooling to today's best practices and latest versions
- Guiding teams to migrate away from legacy tools and frameworks
- Sunsetting older build tool versions and legacy systems
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with private clouds and public cloud services providers AWS
- Experience with configuration of Java pipelines with Gradle
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows
- Scripting skills (Python, bash)
- Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of configuration of TeamCity
- Experience in building end-2-end continuous delivery solutions (IaC, CI/CD, SCM)
- Knowledge of Git
- B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.