middle devops engineer for an oilfield company
We are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of experience and Azure CI/CD expertise to join our team.
Our customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
The candidate will be assigned to Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline development tasks on different projects when the specific project gets to the state where an automated build is needed. The projects are totally different and independent and domain knowledge is not needed for creating the pipelines. Mainly the projects which need an automated build are written in Python or C++, sometimes both. But it is not needed to understand or touch the code.
The architect is the main contact point, he assigns the tasks and can be asked for help or information. PowerShell, Python, and Bash are used to automate tasks in the pipeline.
- Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline development
- Building the project, executing the tests
- Deploying build artifacts, test results and generated reports
- Some built-in code style and security checking tasks should be executed too
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Azure CI/CD
- Be able to work without supervision
- Experience with Linux (Bash scripting)
- Experience with Windows (PowerShell scripting)
- Basic knowledge at PowerShell and Bash (usually calling pre-written scripts in the repository, or calling MSBuild/Python)
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience working with C++
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience of GitLab CI/CD
- Knowledge with monitoring in Cloud and understanding of SLI/SLA concepts
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.