middle devops engineer for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The project is about building a web portal to foster innovation within an organization.
- Infrastructure Planning, Testing and Development
- Maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Automation Implementation
- Collaboration with development team members
- Work closely with team lead
- Providing tasks estimations
- Communicate clearly and frequently with all team members, stakeholders, and product owners
- Actively participate in daily standups and sprint planning with an emphasis on development
- Provide regular, detailed status report on tasks’ progress, including tasks implemented and potential blockers
- 2+ years DevOps experience in a dynamic Agile based development environment
- Strong knowledge of IaC
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines. GitHub actions is a plus
- Strong knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes with Helm Chart and Argo
- Experience in Jira or similar bug tracker
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
- A self-starter, fast learner, attentive to details, and multi-task
- Ability to apply different estimation techniques during release and sprint plannings
- Ability to work remotely, without close supervision
- Ability to multitask and adjust priorities in a busy and changing work environment
- English: B2+ and higher
- Argo CD
- GitHub Actions
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.