middle devops engineer for media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Evolving the Indexing pipeline
- Migration of Indexing pipeline from on-prem to AWS
- Upgrade from Legacy (Automic) to up-to-date workflow ;management solution (MWAA)
- Migration of pipeline dependencies to AWS
- Works under the guidelines of SAFe framework adhering to Scrum practices and Agile values and principles
- 2+years of experience with AWS: EC2, S3, VPC, EKS, EFS, IAM, CloudWatch, SSM, DynamoDB, Lambda
- Python, Jenkins, Docker, CloudFormation, Terraform, Bash + AWS CLI, Atlantis experience
nice to have
- AWS MWAA, Airflow experience
- Prometheus/Grafana, ELK experience
- Java – nice to have as an additional skill