go to search
middle devops engineer for software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle DevOps Engineer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The client is a privately held company that develops, manufactures, markets, and services mining equipment management systems.
- Containers Usage & Management – Docker Images definition, creation and management
- Integration with Automated Testing capabilities
- Software Technical Services Usage & Management – Sharing and Management of 3rd-party technical services such as Databases, Authorization, Web servers, etc.
- System Provisioning on Local, Cloud and hybrid configurations – Azure Cloud preferred
- System Orchestration Usage & Management – Kubernetes configuration definitions and implementation
- Source Code Repositories Usage & Management – Git repos/branches
- System Networking Configuration & Management – LAN, VPN, Firewall, Access Security, etc.
- 2+ hands-on relevant experience
- Virtualization Usage & Management – Linux and Windows VMs
- Experience in "Infrastructure as Code” tools: Azure DevOps, Ansible, etc.
- Proficiency in systems engineering, and maintaining Linux and/or private clouds), configuration management tools (Ansible), CI/CD
- Experience in monitoring and log management tools
- Understanding and explaining of DevOps approach and best practices
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with cloud automation and infrastructure provisioning tools
- Fluency in scripting languages
nice to have
- Knowledge of SDLC and release management
- Knowledge in orchestration of containers
- Knowledge of best practice for cloud IT security
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL related databases
- Ability to build and maintain MSA
- Experience in working with distributed teams
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals