middle devops engineer with aws for a leading travel management company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of DevOps experience and AWS proficiency to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company that operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a new Script Engine.
- Review requirements for new components
- Plan and implement environments for dev team following Infrastructure-as-a-code approach
- Create automation scripts and configurations
- Document related information
- Setup CI/CD for components
- Write operations related automation scripts and configurations
- Participate in account-wide initiatives related to security and compliance
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Knowledge of AWS platform - including but not limited to S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, ParamStore, Certificate Manager, CloudWatch, X-Ray
- IaC (Infrastructure-as-code) skills using Terraform
- Experience in CI/CD setup using Azure DevOps or any other tool with scripted pipelines
- Knowledge of Scripting languages
- An "automate everything" mindset
- English level proficiency B1