middle devops engineer with kubernetes for a multinational television company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer 2+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers, Kubernetes experience, understanding of CI/CD and experience with AWS to join our team.
The customer encompasses global entertainment and news TV properties, owned TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitor and support for servers and clients
- Maintenance, support and monitor of distributed environments
- 2+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers
- Experience with AWS (S3, Athena)
- Understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins and/or GitLab) and project life-cycle principles
- Experience with Terraform and/or Ansible
- Kubernetes experience
- Good communication skills (interpersonal for interacting with the team, presentation skills for working with the clients)
- At least Intermediate level of both spoken and written English (B1 and higher)
- Experience in using Helm charts, Docker
- Good knowledge of Python Scripting
- Familiarity with Snowflake and Elasticsearch is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.